Visit the Career Center in College Hall North for assistance with your resume.
- Career Services provide resources and services for students and alumni to assist them explore career options, develop effective job search skills and obtain career related employment. This support includes but is not limited to the following activities and services:
- Career Counseling: Southeast Arkansas College students may seek help with selecting and planning a major or career, developing effective job search strategies, and other career related issues.
- Workshops/Presentations: Each semester the Center can offer presentations on topics including resume writing, interview skills, job searching, and admission to undergraduate/professional school.
- Career Development Fairs: Career Development fairs are held annually to assist students and alumni. The UAPB/SEARK Career Fair is held in the Fall for individuals seeking employment opportunities.
- Career Resource Library: Located inside the office users will find information about occupations, career choices for different academic majors, job search strategies, videos, and organizations hiring in specific fields.
- Job Listings: The Center features employment bulletin boards for part-time and full-time positions, and seasonal opportunities.
- Undergraduate School Information: Undergraduate literature is available in the Career Library. Representatives visit the campus to discuss the various scholarships and fellowships available at their institutions.
- Resume Consultation: Individual guidance on resume or cover letter content and design is available to all students. Resume preparation software is also available.
- Mock Interviews: Students may schedule an appointment with a staff member who will ask sample interview questions and make suggestions for improvements.
- Surf the Net: Computers are available which will allow students to surf the net to obtain career information and employment opportunities.
- Self-Evaluation Inventories: Staff is able to help students assess their interests and learn about careers or majors that they may like.
We have teamed up with a number of companies to provide internships and entry-level positions.
Water damage is not an easy problem to fix, and water damage restoration takes a little more than some sponges and elbow grease. Certified Restoration wants to make sure you’ve got a solid grasp of this very serious problem. Certified restoration is a water damage restoration company in San Diego CA. Apply online at http://certifiedrestorationinc.com/
Residential Support Services
Residential Support Services is a nonprofit corporation that contracts with the State of Montana to provide training in all life skills and supervision of health and safety concerns of people who have a developmental disability. RSS has day programs for adults Montana and is a perfect fit if you are looking for a group home in Montana They currently have openings for Habilitation Technician I. Apply online at https://www.rssmt.org/work-with-us/habilitation-technician-i/
Montana Controls – Industrial Automation Chief
Montana Controls is a full service automation solution. Serving industrial, commercial, and residential customers, our goal is to make sure that your processes, buildings, or home operates with the utmost of ease and efficiency. From Implementation to training, we can handle all aspects of your manufacturing system, assembly, or industrial processes. Montana Controls provides top notch industrial automation services and consultation.
ASAP Realty – Ocean Isle Beach, NC
ASAP Realty is your premier property specialist for Ocean Ridge in Ocean Isle Beach, Brunswick Forest in Leland, Crow Creek in Calabash, and all Brunswick County Real Estate, North Carolina. With over 40 years combined real estate experience serving both buyers and sellers, we have now carved out our own niche in Brunswick County, NC. ASAP Realty provides VIP service to all of its clients, from first-time home buyers and sellers to savvy real estate investors and everyone in between. ASAP Realty merges tried and true real estate practices with powerful online tools, like our Brunswick County MLS listing search, so that you can make the best decisions about your Coastal North Carolina home purchase or sale.